Diabetes, kidney stones, recently diagnosed with kidney tuberculosis, high blood sugar. What type of diet is advisable?

Hi, My name is Rahul Dey. My mother is 49 years old, weight 42 kg. She is having diabetes and also kidney stone ( Right kidney 8mm).She is taking medicines for many years for diabetes . Now detected kidney tuberculosis and continuing medicines for 10 days but tomorrow she behaved abnormally and sugar level is high (391) .... Can you please provide advise on diet chart for him. Also please advise what I do now.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012