Diabetes, hydrocele, difficulty in folding the fingers due to stiffness post 4Th metacarpal injury and plastering. No improvement with exercises. Which medicines should be taken?

I am 65 years old, a patient of type 2 Diabetes and have right side Hydrocele since long back. Also I can not fold my left hand fingers due to stiffness which is the after effect of 4Th Metacarpal injury and then plastering. Now I am doing exercise for folding the fingers but not finding improvement. Kindly suggest medicines for curing the aforesaid problems.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012