Diabetes, have big painful pimples on face, eyelids, thumb. No improvement with Lynx. Other effective remedies?

I am a diabetic patient suffering from the year 1992 onwards. Last from 2 -3 years in this only summer I am getting a very big pimples on my face and eye lids and today on left hand thumb . Pimples are very very painfull. I am taking Tab. Lynx 500 daily twice, but still no result. Apart that Insulin Insuman 25/75 40+40 Units daily twice and Tab. Mithyle Cobol daily once. Can you pl advice how to get rid of these painful pimples
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012