Diabetes. Red circular patches on lower legs, dryness, itching and bleeding. Taken aspirin and Vitamin B12. What is the solution?

I m a 45 years old Indian diabetic men staying in china, I have developed around 3-4 pinkish-redish circular patches on both of my lower legs there r flacks of dry skin as well on the patches, these doesn t hurt, itch or bleed but they r there since last 3 weeks & have increased in number & size, please help. I have been taking medications for diabetes , blood pressure, aspirin, also taking vitamin B12, and the medication for uric acid. Hope you can give me a solution,
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013