Hi, welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das .
First of all, the term IUGR means intrauterine growth retardation
. That means the growth of the baby is restricted.
You have to do the following
1. Bed rest
2. Extra 300 Kcal everyday.
3. Be cautious for any bad symptoms,
4. Avoidance of smoking and alcohol.
5. Anticoagulation therapy which should be closely monitored by treating doctor.
6. USG to be done 4-6 weeks interval.
7. Fetal welding should be assessed by Non stress test
, bio physical profile , cord blood
for blood gas.