Development of fetus is normal. Prominent notch with high RI. Precautions?

hi my wife is 21 week 4 days pregnant. In her 3d-4d r report the development of fetus is absolutely normal. But one of the summary indicates in BOTH UT ART DOPPLER SHOW PROMINENT NOTCH WITH HIGH RI : ADVISED PROPHYLAXIS FOR PIH IUGR and her BP readings were normal 120/60. I have following queries: 1. Can you please suggest the precautions we need to take to ensure notching is resolved. 2. What can be done to ensure a full-term healthy pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012