Developing deep grooves in skull, fills up when bending. No pain. Any suggestions?

Aged old question, but important, I am developing these weird deep grooves in my skull , one of them fills up with an artery when I bend over, then back down in the groove when I bend back up straight, or am out in the sun too long. No pain, nothing hurts but I want to get them fixed because of the way they look... any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Thanks for putting up your problem at Healthcare Magic!
They are the veins of your scalp and not a disease or any indicator of disease!
May be you did notice them by chance or you have become watchful about your body recently.
They are there since birth but become more visible as the age increases and if you loose weight rapidly.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
Take Care!