Developed senile warts, torso swell as a red itchy rash. Feeling sick, nails dying, loss of weight. Worried? Cause?

Hi Doc Samuel, my father is 74 years old has suffered numerous bcc & scc over the last 20 years many have been cut out, burnt off recently he has senile warts grow out of control over his body mainly torso aswell as a red itchy rash. He is feeling sick after a couple of hours of work and sweats, his nails are dying on his fingers and toes not sure whats going on he has lost about 6kg in weight and he is worried about what is going on, can you shed any light on what is going on?
worried daughter Angela.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013