Developed hearing issues. Ear feels blocked. Have sinus history. Treatment?

Dear Dr.Sumit, I m a 50 yrs old male. For last 2 days I have developed hearing problem in my left ear. The ear is blocked and feel similar to be on an aircraft at a high altitude. I tired to yawn to release it but it didn t help. I have a long history of sinus but is controlled with medication . Right now, there is no symptom of sinus. But, I do feel some irritation in eye and once in a while tearing. I have yet to visit a doctor. Is there any treatment that I can do myself to clear the block? Or I need doctor s help. Seeking your kind advice. Andy
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012