Developed dermatitis after using Palmetto 50, stopped and treated. Feel like losing libido. Is it all linked to hormone levels ?

Hi, 5 months before I was taking saw palmetto 50 mg for 2 weeks. After I stopped I had an allergic reaction and developed dermatitis . I got it treated but later I felt like losing my libido. I had hormon levels tested and it was normal. Weeks After the test I sensed that my libido was growing much weaker. I recently consulted a urologist and he suggested to check semen to see if there is any infection. Should I also check my testosterone levels again. I also suffered a depression last month. Is it all linked to my hormon levels. Please help me in this regard as I m having problems with erection and has very less desire for sex
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013