Developed carpal tunnel, broad based and eccentric protrusion after leaving LPN untreated. Related?

I am an LPN and understand a bit...however, I have been enduring moderate pain since catching a falling pt 2 yrs ago. First, I had R neck/ shoulder pain ... pathology was C5-5 mod disc protrusion...3 epis and trigger pts helped some. An immobilizer to RUE was worn x 3 mos...L ulnar neuropathy developed. Need surgery but have continued workers comp is fighting have developed R carpal tunnel ...and C5/6 is a broad based protrusion with small C4/5 eccentric question is...are they all related secondary to overcompensation?? or is age the factor(43)
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012