Developed blood clot in right lung with lung infraction. Took Lovenox. Pain on left lung, chest. Treatment?

I had surgery in October of 2012. I developed a blood clot in my right lung with a right side lung infraction. I was on Lovenox for approx 3 months. It's been 6 months and I'm still in pain right side and now I've developed pain on the left side and chest pain. My question is this normal? I have difficulty breathing at times. I'm 50 years old and I take no medication except for over the counter Motrin for pain and vitamins
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013