Develop red sores on her legs, brightly red, circular slightly raised, whitish. What is this?

My daughter has started to develop red sores on her legs that don t really itch . We just spent 14 days in Thailand and they began appearing on the 12th day. They appear brightly red, circular and with a bit of ring-like pattern to them...slightly raised and white-ish. They don t itch very much and continue to slowly appear. We arrived home last night. We were in Bangkok, Chaing Mai, and Phuket. Can you tell me what this could be?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012