Develop red patches, flake as heal on penis after intercourse, masturbation. No relief using bepanthenol. Psoriasis, large glans?

Hi, I have red patches on my penis glans after I have sex or masturbate. This has been present for quite some time. The patches spread a bit it seems and are now very visible. They dont itch but flake as they heal. These are not bumps but just red skin which looks like a burnt raw patch, esspecially after ejaculation. I have tried different cremes like bepanthenol but it doesn't help. I do have a large glans and I wonder if it could be because of too much blood in there? My other guess was psoriasis. What do you think?
Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013