Depression, worried, convincing of being pregnant after taking microgynon 30. How to get relief?

I ve been on microgynon 30 for over a year, around beginning of december 2010, never had any problems with it, was able to take pills back to back wouldn t have any issues what so ever. Since december 2011, i began to get all depressive , started worrying about everything, like worrying my boyfriend didn t love me, my friends didn t really like me, and also started convincing myself i was pregnant , even though i had all my periods on time, and they were normal (partly thing this was because some girl at college got pregnant for using no protection, auntie was pregnant, it was just always mentioned) so i got it in my head that i could be and got myself all worked up. I even managed to get things like sore breasts, pains in my stomach , tiredness, everything, but only when i think about it, anything i get wrong with me i am convinced is a symptom of pregnancy because i sat there looking up symptoms and scared myself big time. I ve always been quite an emotional person but i feel since december i have become worse and all i can think of is my pill. I take it at 7am everyday unless the odd day my alarm doesn t go off and i ll take it 8:30am latest, never miss any, i m VERY conscious about it, i ll always think i ve forgotten to take it when i haven t and panic. I m 17, nearly 18 and just want to be able to sort out this issue as it s genuinely effecting my life now, We don t always use condoms as in the leaflet it says you don t have to as long as you take the pills correctly and I am fully aware you aren t protected against sti s but me and my long term boyfriend are each clean.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012