Depression, weak and cold during exercise, face and hands turns red, can't breathe semi-cold weather

hello, I am an 18 year old male with depression , and a skinny build. Whenever I excercise, my body feels weak and cold , my face and hands turn red, and my hands are also extremely cold. When outisde in semi-cold weather I get stuffed up so bad that I literally cant breath through my nose at all. my blood doesnt fell like it is circulating at all. i am farly bmuscular, and have no histroy of musclular problems. i am a non smoker. any help is greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Could be any "mixed connective tissue disorder" because of which the superficial blood vessels in the skin are becoming unduly sensitive to cold exposure / exercise

Need to see an rheumatologist and psychiatrist

Depression can aggravate mixed connective tissue disorder, sometimes