Depression, self consciousness, self rejection from happiness. Why do I hate my body?

WHAT DO I DO? I am an attractive 21 year old. I lost my virginity at 18 and have had several flings that lasted between 1-4 months since then. Some of these would have turned into beautiful long term relationships but I am so frigid and self consciouos of my body and ESPECIALLY my nether regions (I find it disgusting) that it has made it too awkward. I thought I would let one person go down on me when I was very drunk and on holiday so I wouldn t have to see him again and feel embarassed but I just couldn t enjoy it. I hate being fingered but I think it is all due to my low self esteem about my body. Please please please help, I am desperate. It has caused me severe unneccessary depression and heart break...
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
First thing is ur family history in most important because of various personality traits along with environment in which ur grown is very imp.U should understand our brain gets conditioned according to our childhood family life.Second thing if ur not able to form stable relations even if u want ......than do think... whether u assigns a role to evry individual in ur contact... from ur set of principles which other person has to accept because of ur forcefull nature or ur set of rules....if this is the case than u have to consult a psychiatrist because it may b form of personlity disorder because of which chronic emptyness,feeling lonely ,allways in serach of company,low mood,rejection,guilt etc occurs.A good CBT and psychiatric councelling will b helpful