Depression due to unemployment, have severe hair thinning, dandruff, joint pain. How do I overcome this?

1.After my graduation i am idle since 4 years i am getting very depressed since 2 years. 2.Last winter my hair was filled with dandruff now i am free from danfruff due to ayurvedic medicines. 3.I can see my scalp when exposed to light and also my hair is getting thin now a days. 4.I am applying henna since 5years due to grey hair . 5.Now a days due to hair loss i have reduce it from 20 days to 30 days. 6.From the begining i used fenugreek seeds ,retha etc as shampoo, since 8 months i am using herbal or himalaya shampoo. 7.I do head bath twice a week and Apply hairoil 2 days before head bath. 8.If i let my hair with out applying oil for 2 days after hair wash or if i let my hair for 2days after apply hairoil(and not doing head bath) then also i loss my hair. 9.Now-a- days almost all the time i am losing my hair. 10.Even my hair is getting thinner and i loss it from the top(seems to be root). 11.My hair color is getting reddish too....... 12. hair before 4 years : now is 3:1 1.Affected with mild Sinusitis from the age of 18. 2.White discharge from the age of 20. 3.joint pains since 6 months
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012