Depression, anxiety, high estradiol levels, low progesterone. Using progesterone cream. Will I be okay?

Hi. I am 18. I used to have depression and anxiety due to hormonal imbalance. I have done a blood test recently, and the results showed my estradiol levels are high, 206 ng/ml while progesterone level is in the post menopausal range, mine baing 0.3 ng/ml. If this low progesterone continues this way, I might experience infertility later on in my life. I am currently applying progesterone cream at 0.5ml on the 18th-26th day of my menstrual cycle. I am currently also on a juice fast for detoxification for my liver. Can I have some advice on how to increase my progesterone levels and reduce the estrogen besides applying the cream?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013