Depressed, feeling home sick, pressure, headache. How to come out of depression?

hHi doctor....this is xyz...Actually i am a student of ca final....after coming frm home after a stay of 15 days ,2 weeks ago.....i am feeling home sick & used 2 cry daily....feel like ghutan in heart ....& lots of presurre, head ache....i dont want my parents 2 knw abt all this as they will get tensed....i was a patient of depression 10 yrs ago & was given fludac..25mg & clonotril...but i stopped the medicines after 2 yrs.....but now i again feel like depressed & cannot concentrate on studies....feel homesick & like 2 cry...wrong thoughts of quitting come in my mind.....plz help....i actually want 2 get rid of such problem
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012