Dental pain,excess bleeding,yet to undergo root canal treatment,consumes xarelto from long term. Recommendation?

Hi, my 78 yr old mother takes xareltto for long term AF. She currently has severe dental pain. Its sunday and she has appt for root canal treatment tomorrow. She hasnt taken her xarelto since friday, as the last dental appointment resulted in axcess bleeding . What is a safe strong pain killer for her to take now until her appt. She has some endone tablets left over from a previous occasion some time ago, but is itsafefor her to have them? We are in Australia. Thanks Laurie.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013