Dengue fever, severe pain in wrists, fingers, shoulders. Prescribed etrobax. Safe to take?

I am 59 years old. Recently I had dengue fever , after that I have developed severe pain in the joints. It includes the wrist , fingers, shoulder and knee. Whenever I sleep my hands start aching and my shoulder and neck become stiff. The joints in the fingers are a bit swollen. My RH factor is negative. I have been advised to take Etrobax 90 for 7 days. Is it a painkiller, a steroid or an antibiotic? Is it safe to take it?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012