Delivered baby, swollen foot, pitting, groin pain, dry cough. History of basilar migraine

I had my baby vaginally 3 days ago(no tears ), and I m getting increased foot swelling with some pitting, pain near my groin at the top of my legs, dry cough night and day(feels like my throught is tight, but not irritated), heavy feeling in my head and neck when I lay down flat, and on and off pain between my shoulder blades. I am also weaker than with other deliveries(this is my 5th child, I am 27 yrs old). I ve been getting some headaches, and visual disturbances(but I have a history of basilar migraines with aura)
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012