Delivered a baby, had fits, uncontrollable and frequent. What is the reason?

my sister delivered a boy baby last tuesday and she has been discharged on last Friday. She was well for the last two days and suddenly on early morning Monday at around 5.00 a.m she suddenlly got fits which was uncontrollable and it was frequently happening . For every five minutes she got fits around 4 times and she had fits before when she was a six months baby and she never had it again till her delivery and that she has got it now. Please tell me how did it happen and the reason for this?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013