Delayed periods, stress. Taking steroid inhalers for bronchitis, biaxin. Causes for delay?

I have never actually had intercourse but i have fooled around a little otherwise but never had any semen near anywhere that would get me pregnent. However I am about a week late. My grandfather past away about a week and a half ago and my boyfriend is leaving for college. I have also had bronchitis and been on a steroid inhaler , albuteral, and biaxin and do not know if any of these have/could affect this.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  121 Awaiting Answer