Thanks for contact through Healthcare Magic.
Your age and current body weight is not clear to me. What is your height? Please consult a Gynecologist and take your Pregnancy
Little production of Progesterone
hormone at second half of your menstruation
cycle indicated delayed cycle.
- Avoid high saturated food like cheese, red meat , butter and Yoghurt
- Enrich your food with Phytonutrient, Anti-Oxidant like fresh green fruits, vegetables, Crane
- Take care your Liver with Dandelion extract and Fiber
- Add extra Protein from Soy Isolates and reduce carbohydrate
- Royal Jelly also can improve your female hormonal
- Use 5-6 liters of water per day.
- Practice Yoga to intake fresh Oxygen
in your body
God Bless you