Delayed periods post taking meprate in the earlier cycle. Not sexually active during this cycle. Pregnancy chance?

during my marriage i took tablets to postpone my usual cycle is between 17 to 22 of every month.....after stoped the tablets i got my periods on august 25 2012. later i had intercourse without protection, was not getting periods...took pregnancy test in a proper lab center on october 6 came negative then my doctor prescribed me meprate tablet...which i took for five days and then i got my periods on october 17 2012...after that im not sexually active but again my periods are getting delayed...will i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer