Delayed periods, negative hpt, frequent urination, nausea, had intercourse while on antibiotics. What could it be?

okay my last normal period was august 11th -18th i had intercourse on the 31st i had been on 3 different kids of antibiotics . since then i started having sore nipples i can see my viens more headaches lower back pain and have lost 5lbs and frequent urinations. i Was 2 days late then i had light red bleeding with some blood clots only lasted 2 days and bleeding wasnt enought to fill up a whole pad. ive tooken 2 hpts both negative. im still having frequent urination , nausea , back pain and headaches. i just really dont know what to think anymore
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer