Delayed periods, have PMS. Had taken Tricort 10 injected, also had protected sex. What is the cause?

Hi, I m a 30 yrs old woman (married for 7mnths) and I was taking pills for 4 Menstrual Cycles & then stopped taking the same due to severe irregularity in MC . Then my husband started using condoms . On my 5th & 6th MC it was in a small amount of clotted bleeding. In between I had to take Tricort 10 injection at my wrist at end of March for an injury. Now, in this month of July I was expecting my MC around 10th, but it doesn t not appear till date. But I have all symptoms, like cramps and all. I am confused with this situation, whether it is possible to be due to pregnancy or not inspite of all precautions. Or it is simply a side effect of OC/ Tricort I took?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer