Delayed periods, cramps, breast tenderness, back pain, pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I was intimate with my boyfriend last month and 2 weeks later I got my period two days early but it was heavy and 8 days long and now this month I m having cramps and breast tenderness and back pain like my period is about to start but It hasn t started even though i expected it today. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Is it still possible I m pregnant? and why has my period not come?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012