Delayed periods, brownish discharge, pregnancy test negative. Urine culture showing candida albicans. What could be the problem?

i am 31, married, saw my period on the 12th of may 2012, since then, am yet to see my flow, did a pregnancy blood test on the 3rd of july, it was negative, also did a hvs and urine culture but there was no significant bacterial growth , though the culture yielded moderate growth of candida albicans . Have also been experiencing a brownish discharge for the past two weeks. what could the problem be?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012