Delayed periods, agitation, hot flashes, cold chills, dizziness. Medication to induce periods?

Hi, I am 32 and having delayed periods for past 2 months, becoming very irritated and agitated with hot flushes and cold chills from the time when they are supposed to come, and sometimes suddenly dizzy. I have had a pretty regular cycle before this, although I had hormone problems since very young, which I thought had sorted themselves out. I have had ongoing stress for the past year so I m sure that hasn t helped. Is there anything I can do to induce these periods and reduce the effects? I hope it is not the start of menopause?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer