Delayed periods after taking Progesterone. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 33yrs married woman. i am on second cycle of clomid after being diagnosed with mild pcos ..i had 4 mature follicles and was given a HCG trigger shot on 12th day after my period last month, and also i was put on Progesterone vaginal suppository from 14th day onwards till 28th day, i stopped taking progesterone 4 days back..its been 4 days since i missed my early can i test for pregnancy..does progesterone delay your period? my periods are always regular and i have a 28 day cycle. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer