Delayed periods. Had protected sex. Pregnant? Need sexual education. Help

Hi Doctor,

Me & my fiance had oral sex with both of us having our clothes on on April 1st. But I ejaculated & could feel the wetness of my semen on my lower from within my clothes which could have brushed on to her pubic area,while she also had 2 layers of clothes on. Precautionarily, she took an i-pill within 12-hours following which, on the 6th she had a minor blood flow (few droplets) for next 2 days. She was expecting her periods by 23rd of the next month & it has been 25th already,& there are no signs of her menstrual cycle yet. She is regular with her MCs.

I am concerned about, she getting pregnant. Please reply soon, I admit I'm amateur at it. Kindly,also educate me about the above mentioned queries. Also suggest me about what best could be done in this situation to get rid of it.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Hello
As your query first of all there is no chance of pregnancy
For the pregnancy ejaculation inside the vagina is necessory
i dont think that rubbing of lower is sufficient for pregnancy
Delayed menses some time occur due to physiological variation , may be delayed for 2 to 3 days is usually normal
I think my answer will be helpful for you
ok
take care