Delayed period with spotting, negative pregnancy test. Worrisome?

hi, my last period finished on the 08/06/2012 i still have not got my periods but on the 28/07/2012 this brown discharge started to appear mainly when i had to go to the toilet since the 28th it has stopped and started but still continuing everyday and has now been 5 days having this discharge. My periods are fairly irregular but never this late, i have done two pregnancy tests a week 2 weeks ago but they showed as negative. do you know what this could be, ive read allot of things on google and it is starting to worry me but i dont want to go into see a doctor??
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer