Delayed period with creamy white discharge, had protected sex. What could be the cause?

Hello Dr. Grief, I have a couple of questions, I started my period on June 20th of last month, it is now July 24 and I m a couple days late for my period. I know I may not be pregnant because I have protected sex and we make sure to use the condom correctly, I was wondering as to what is delaying my period? or why? I m usually on schedule and this seems to worry me. I ve also been noticing a creamy white discharge as well and I m not quite sure if this is normal before starting your period. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer