Delayed period, scanty flow, heavy PMS syndrome, history of PCOS, normal ultrascan. How can I fix this?

Hello Sir, Im 31 Female with previous history of PCOS on left ovary removed by surgery. Im married now and had a normal period until now i missed my period by 1 week and then it was for just 2 days second day was too light. Doctor prescriobed me Primulut n then i had period within 2weeks and same 2 days second was light. ultra scan showed no issues. Im suffering badly with premenstrual syndrome like migrane headaches body aches fatigue anxiety depression. Doctor adviced me with Siphene for 5 days .. how to fix my condition.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer