Delayed period, negative pregnancy test, no periods on taking duphaston, have mild cramps, backache, extreme thirst. Help?

hi, i am ruchi...i am usually having 30 days menstrual cycle but in month of july it delayed by 10 doctor adviced me to take duphaston 10mg for 5 days once daily....i got my period on fourth day after stopping the pills.....this month i.e. october again my period delayed by 5 days,took HTP,but took duphaston....but today is sixth day after stopping the pill,but there is no sign of period.....and yes also no sign of pregnancy,,but having little cramps in lower abdomen and light backache sometimes and extreme thirst and frequent urination .... and yes i am overweight.....please help.....
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer