Delayed period, negative pregnancy test, nipple tenderness, nausea, intermittent cramping. When should I take another test?

Hello, I have a question.. I have never used this before and did not think it existed. I have been looking at online information regarding late periods and symptoms of early pregnancy with a negative pregnancy test . I went off of birth control 3 months ago and have had 2 normal (on time) periods on a 28 day cycle. We are not trying to conceive, but did have unprotected sex (withdrawal method) late in the month. I have always been very regular even when not on birth control. I am about 5 days late nowclan, took a HPT on day 2 and it was negative. My nipples were very tender the week I was supposed to start my period (which is abnormal for me) usually just my breasts become fuller. But the sensitive nipples went away, they do feel full now though. I have nausea , but also have GERD so nausea is common for me. I have had kind of intermittent slight slight cramping but i usually get AWFUL cramps the day I start my period, never really days before. How long should I wait to take another pregnancy test? What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer