Delayed period, had taken postinor2 after intercourse. Side effect?

Hello, I took Postinor2 the day after intercourse which was a week after my period (around mid-October). I had light bleeding about a week later which lasted for about 2 days and since then i just get mild cramps in the lower abdomen and bloating (usual signs of a period) but still no period still. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all have been negative and i have no pregnancy symptoms . Is this long delay before a regular period normal after taking postinor2? this is the first time i have taken this pill and usually have a very regular period and have never missed one. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer