Delayed period, follicular study showed multiple tiny follicles. Suggestive treatment?

I am 33 years.Last month I had a delayed period (by 10days).My doctor did a folicular study on day8 and commented of Multiple tiny follicles . Is this a case of concern? We are planning to have a baby next year. Should i undergo any medication? She was suggesting to go for an injection so as to get properly matured eggs for getting pregnant. Also commented that around 80% of ladies are having this issue. Should i treat this first and go for pregnancy or shall i take the injection as advised by the dr?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer