Delay in periods, breast pain, swollen clitoris with itching, milky white discharge, had taken medications for flu. What could be the problem?

Good Day, i am late on my period, my breats hurt very very bad. now for about 4-5 days ive noticed that my clitoris is a bit swollen and itchy at times today i also have a milky white discharge . i had the flue a couple of weeks ago and my dr did give me some antibiotics that i had to finish. could you give me any idea to what might be my problem? Thanks, Tanya
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  232 Awaiting Answer