Degenerative disc disease after an accident. Associated thecal sac compression. Numbness and tingling in the body. Any suggestions?

Hi, I am PD from Jamaica. I was involved in a motor vehicle accident on the 23/11/2012. An MRI of the Cervical Spine was done on the 28/01/2013.
Findings are:
Mild degenerative disc changes at C4/C5 and C5/C6 with associated small posterior disc- osteophyte complexes.
Mild associated thecal sac compression at these levels but no involvement of the adjacent segments of the spinal cord.
No significant exit foraminal stenosis at these levels.

Mild degenerative disc changes at C6/C7 with associated small posterior disc-osteophyte complexes.
There is a moderate narrowing of the right and left exit foramina at this level, but the associated spinal nerves are not compressed or impinged.

The other intervertebral discs appear normal.
The facet joints appear normal.
The imaged portion of the spinal cord is normal in appearance.
The imaged brainstem structures are unremarkable.
No other significant finding.

I will appreciate your suggestions, as I am still experiencing these symptoms everyday:
Pain, numbness, tingling in the both hands and fingers. Especially over on the left where the pain is present at all times from the left part on my neck down into the left hand. Neck pain is present everyday on the left side, sometimes on the right side. Sometimes I feel numbness and pressures in my head. Four times the pressures was so heavy I felt like I was going to loose conciousness. I have been urinating more frequent. Pain on top of my feet and toes everyday, especially waking up in the mornings I can hardly walk due to the severity of the pain, and sometimes when I sit for long periods. I have ankle pain also.
I have knee injuries too. The doctor diagnose my knees as Bilateral knee pain- Quadricep Tendon Strain.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013