Deficient B12 with normal iron and kidney pain

i have recently had blood work done for low B12 my levels are at 70. but my iron is fine and i have kidney pain...any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,

Deficiency is vit B 12 levels is probably because of yourself being vegetarian. you sholud see physician and get treated for the same. Kidney pain has nothing to do with vit B 12 levels and you should get further investigated with ultrasound KUB
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Low Vitamin B12 makes you anaemic causing weakness, body pain, fatigue. Eat fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Reagrding the pain in the kidney region, visit a Urologist who will advise best for you, if it is due to a stone, infection etc.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     kidney pain has nothing to do with low B12.So get it investigated to find the cause like urine testing along with ultrasound whole abdomen.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”