Deep wrinkle on chin, have sensitive skin. Which is the best product to minimize appearance of wrinkles?

Hi, I have tried SEVERAL over the counter products for wrinkles , and have an RX for RetinA but have avoided using if because of all the warnings and side effects. I have one deep wrinkle running vertically down the center of my chin and several small ones starting around it (due to tensing of my chin muscles ....which I am trying to work on!) I went to a doctor about fillers (which I swore I would NEVER do and she said I should have botox to relax the muscles. I don t want to go that route either. I tend to have very sensitive skin . In your opinion what is your best product that may help minimize the appearance of the wrinkles? I am 58 and the rest of my skin on my face is pretty good! :) Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012