Deep, open pore on the upper lip with pus. What is the cause and cure?

Hi! I ve had what looks like a deep, open pore on my upper lip for over a year now. It contains puss though you don t see it from the surface. I don t know if it s some sort of deep ingrown hair , or an infection of some type. It s not a large, discolored or swollen opening or anything. But it is slightly larger and noticeably deeper than any pore on my face. I was hoping someone might know what it might be so I can finally get rid of it. Hannah
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013