Deep cleaning treatment of gums, clogged ears after injecting. Solution?

went to dentist office for deep cleaning on my gums...left side... lady numbed the lower bottom left side and while she was sticking the needle in my gum in back of mouth on bottom left, i felt like my ear clogged up and three days later it is still feeling clogged up... when she was sticking needle in gum to numb , I felt my ear clog up... Now what?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Dentist 's  Response
Hello, Welcome Thanks for consulting HCM,
I have gone through your query, as you have mentioned that you have gone to dentist for cleaning your gums , dentist has given you injection , now you feel your ear clogged up , it can be numbess also thal you are feeling on your injection side, dont worry it can be due to nerve injury also,
You go to dentist again and disscuss your problem with them if it is nerve injury then take medication for it and if it is not due to injection then go to ENT surgeon
Hope this will help you.