Deep Vein Thrombosis developed in my arms. What should I do ?

I may have Deep Vein Thrombosis ( DVT ) that has developed in my arms. Below the elbow, I have the symptoms of: discoloration, tenderness of the forearm . There is strong numbness , tense and heavy feeling and light pain in the forearm. (Between elbow and the wrist) In last two days, I have taken few (4) muscle relaxants that my general physician has recently prescribed. At this moment, I am feeling that the itching and burning sensation that is moving upward towards my left shoulder? The skin up to my biceps is itching and now looking red. What should I do? Are the muscle relaxants causing the blood clots to move upward?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011