Decreasing sperm count, motility even after taking medicines. Suggestions?

hi! i am 27 years old, my sperm count and motility is decreasing by every month, when i checked before 6 months my count is 45 million and actively motile is 45% so doctor advised me to take carnisure500mg and fertyl pills but after 6 months when i take test the test result shows my count as 55 million and active motile as 9%and dead sperms as 89% so doc suggested to take scan test the scan test shows that i am having minimal left vericocele on left testicular , doc says it was not a major problem and prescribed to continue the same pills, and after 2 months when i take test the test result shows my count as 3.5million and actively motile 2%, i am very much disturbed with this result, so what is the reason for decreasing sperm count after i taking medicines is there any advanced treatment to improve my count and motility
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013