Decrease in stamina, gained weight, reduction in Hb level. What is the reason?

Hi. I am 25 years old male. I have been a very good runner and have been 2 mile race winner for the last 4 years. But for the last 3 months my stamina has alarmingly decreased. Now I hardly run a single mile. There is no change in my diet . I regularly take milk, eggs , fruits etc. There is no loss in my weight, rather I have gained nearly 3 lbs. But there is a slight reduction in Hb level which I noted few days ago. It used to be 14 earlier but now it has reduced to 12.2. Please tell me what can be the reason of my loss of stamina?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012