Decaying in tooth bone, bleeding from guns with swelling. What could be the cause and remedy?

Hello, I have dental problems, last month i had to remove one of my tooth (Upper), when i went to the doctor for the removal he told me that the toothbone has been decaying, i have been having bleeding in gums for a year now with swelling as well, now another of my teeth (incisor) is decying the same way , may i know what is the problem, and what is the solution so that my other teeths are safe rakesh ( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012